Yes. Currently, the games and rewards are only available for users located in the United States.
Yes. If your account is inactive for more than 120 consecutive days, we reserve the right to close your account permanently and cease to maintain your account records. Additionally, if your account is inactive for more than 120 consecutive days, we will debit your account your full COIN balance. COIN is not real money, does not have monetary value, and may not be exchanged for anything of monetary value from outside our services without our written permission. Upon written request and subject to our review and approval, we may reinstitute your account balance to the same levels as when your account went dormant.
All participants in every game win something. We use a proprietary formula that randomly selects the positions from first to last for each player in the game. The top prizes are awarded to the top 20% of the total entrants after awarding at least one COIN to the entire field.
All cash payments are on hold during the Beta. You can still donate to charity and win tangible prizes. Also, the COIN you earn now will move into the launched version in Q1 of 2018. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our team typically processes payments a few times a week. If it has been more than 7 days since your request and you haven’t received your reward, please contact support. If you are a user from our earlier “Proof of Concept” test. Contact support. We’ll help you out.
Games are held hourly, 24 hours per day and 7 days per week.
Each video you watch gives you the opportunity to enter a contest. The more often you watch the available videos, the more opportunities you will have to enter new contests.
We will have many other ways to win soon. You can also donate your COIN to charity for double the rate of cash redemption.
A Jinglz COIN has the value of US$0.001
We gather your personal information in order to validate you as a user, pay prizes, and select ads and promotions that would interest you.
All cash payments are on hold during the initial roll-out. Beta users will be able to donate COIN and win prizes based on usage benchmarks and contests.
Jinglz needs to confirm your face is facing the phone screen. If the light in the area is low, then the app is unable to confirm your engagement. For a better experience always play in a well-lit area or make sure that there is light facing you from behind your mobile device as you look at the screen.
No. We only use the camera to verify that you are viewing the videos.
All jackpot sizes are determined by the number of players that are entered in a particular contest.
The information that you provided when you register for the app and any other answers that you provide when answering poll and survey questions. To ensure the most entertaining experience for you, we keep relevant information that assists our sponsors and advertisers to share videos that you will appreciate most.
Jinglz works to match interest and demographics with personalized engagement. The network wants users engaged with advertisers. This model allows us to charge premium ad rates and create a higher revenue split with publishers.
We are currently testing the platform for an estimated deployment in the first half of 2018. The requirements are in the process of finalization, but if you have an interest in being part of our publisher beta, please visit the “For Publishers” page of our website.
We are still finalizing the details of our publisher program, but our advertisers are getting premium service and access unlike anywhere else. We expect the model to run on three core values:
- Transparency – Jinglz will show publishers the rates collected from advertisers and pay a standard percentage based on those rates. This transparency aims to create a trusted partnership with publishers and thus a competitive advantage.
- Quality – No fake clicks. No shady clickbait ads. We want quality ads, quality users, and great publishers to make money for publishers to build BETTER, more profitable apps, advertisers to run more ads, and these goals will make Jinglz different.
- User Experience – We want the user experience to balance the ad experience. Higher balanced apps get a higher cut than those who are using a bulk ad approach. This will be reflected in the ad rates.
- Winning – Engage Users by gamification, unique buying propositions, sponsored content and contests.
- Ad Network – Use the Jinglz Premium ad network to hit the customers, measure engagement, and track real time information.
- Re-Engagement Tools – Re-target and engage those users most open to the previous network messaging and learn why those who aren’t responsive or converting.
- Profit – Track users past the conversion target, offer lead generation tools, assist with maximizing LTV (long-term value) and understanding true cost of acquisition, and deploy an impressive set of instruments to keep the advertisers of all sizes coming back.
Jinglz offers three tiers of tools.
- Basic Tier – Jinglz basic tier is a standard banner/video network that uses unverified engagement. This level is typical of most ad networks that already exist. We use this standard to measure performance versus the same content running on Jinglz Premium or Jinglz WARP tiers.
- Jinglz Premium – Jinglz Premium Tier is a network that uses the “guaranteed view” network. It relies on camera access, user response, or gamification to show an accurate ROI% and engagement user to advertisers.
- Jinglz WARP – Jinglz WARP is a unique and fully comprehensive marketing pipeline deployed by Jinglz. This tier is the highest revenue model but requires the most access to user data and deployment via the SDK.
Jinglz guarantees engagement by using a collection of methods and tools that includes the ability to verify and qualify each individual user’s interest. Advertisers are only charged for activities that are confirmed and measured as a guaranteed view or interaction.
Jinglz guarantees engagement by using a collection of methods and tools that include the ability to verify and qualify each user’s interest. Advertisers are only charged for activities that are confirmed and measured as a guaranteed view or interaction.